Double Bedroom 1
Family Bedroom 2
Appletree Villa is a self catering property located in the popular village of Aviemore, in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park. The villa is fitted out to a very high standard and comprises of two bedrooms, lounge/diner, with new kitchen and bathroom suite. Outside there is ample parking for two or more cars. There is a garden to the front and rear of the property, the latter has a patio with garden furniture and is fully fenced and secure for pets and children.
The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Dalfaber area of Aviemore with the Dalfaber Country Club a short walk away. The Strathspey Steam Railway line runs along the back of the rear garden where you can view the days of steam from yesteryear.
The property can sleep up to 5 people in comfort with Bedroom 1 comprising of a double bed and Bedroom 2 having a double bed with a single above. There is ample seating area in the lounge with the three + two seater reclining leather sofas. The dining table to the rear of the lounge will seat 5 with room to spare.
- Bedroom 1 - Sleeps 2, Double bed
- Bedroom 2 - Sleeps 3, (Family room), Double bed with single bunk
- Bathroom - Bath, power shower (over bath), toilet & sink
- Lounge/Diner - 3+2 Leather recliner sofas, TV with Sky, DVD Player, Playstation 2 plus games, Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen - Electric Ceramic Hob, Electric Oven, Fridge Freezer, Washing machine, Microwave, Fully equipped with crockery etc
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Electricity included in price
- Fully fenced rear garden with patio and furnature
- Dogs welcome by arrangement
- Cot and High Chair available by arrangement
- Aviemore centre within walking distance
- Strictly no smoking
- Dalfaber Golf and Country Club just a short walk away